Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Two Friends

Don't worry I do have other friends as well. These are two I wanted to point out today. I was introduced to them when I got to be a stills photographer at a film set. Susan and Sarah are recent graduates of the Vancouver Film School, Make Up and Design for Film and TV. After this Film I did background photos for them on a calendar project of theirs in the school and another video. We have become pretty good friends and they even invited me to their graduation. I write about them today because they each have something to celebrate today. 

Susan has set up her web site to promote her make up skills.  Sarah is celebrating one year in Vancouver today. Here are a some photos of them at work. 


Mimespeak
Susan


Sarah


Endangered Yogi's Calendar


Monster Date


Congratulations to both of you. You deserve every success.

No comments:

Post a Comment