Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Is Here (Almost)

I can feel it (almost). This is a photo from a long time ago in digital terms. My very first DSLR. We were at a local park when I decided to go wander over to a garden and take some photos of flowers. The lens I was using had a close focus feature so I thought I'd try it out on the bees. This was the 395th photo I took with my DSLR. I have always been pretty proud of it and I'm not sure why I never posted it before. I actually went through all my posts to make sure I hadn't. 
Anyway with this comes the promise of spring. Soon!

 No exposure info I am afraid. Can't find the original.... Back in the day I thought my computer would last forever I guess. 
On a side note if you get email notifications of my posts you may get notifications of old ones over the next week or so. Going through some old ones I notice the photos are gone. I am going to try and fix that. 



 

5 comments:

  1. Brook. I have always liked this photo. I think I havae a copy of it! And...I think I have a similar photo from our trip to Fort Langley. Would it be ok to post that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. I think you should. I remember that one and liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent result! Macro photography is so much fun. I shoot with an AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D, and only use manual focus. It would be great to see any others you have shot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have one or two others on the blog. It is getting to be a lot of work going back through it though. I will look for (and take) more in the future I expect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would imagine; you have amassed 316 blog entries! I have been through your whole blog. I am more interested in what macro photography you might do in the future. And I am hoping that you now plan on going past your original goal of 'post a photo a day for a year'.

    ReplyDelete