Monday, August 22, 2011

A Bright Day

Here is another bee shot. I was going to post a darker little more gloomy shot as it is kind of a rainy gloomy day. I decided to stay all sunny and positive (gag). I actually am posting because it is raining hard enough I decided not to venture out. I had a particular photo in mind but it'll be there tomorrow. I chased this little guy (girl?) a bit when he landed on this yellow flower. I took this grab shot (yeah they were all grab shots this day) and was happy with it. At first I thought "He's a little hard to make out." The little light bulb in my head clicked on then.
Anyhow, hope you like it. 

 Hmm don't seem to have the exposure info. It was taken with a Sony a55 with a Minolta 50mm macro. I will try add the other stuff later.

No comments:

Post a Comment