Thursday, May 5, 2011

Room With A View

I Posted this on my facebook but I liked it so much I thought I'd fix it up a bit and show it off here. It's an idea came to me climbing in to the back of the truck. I am always excited to get to drive on the beach when we go there. I even took a motorcycle the beach once. I try to make sure I get a photo of whatever vehicle I'm out there with. This time I thought why not try get one looking out from inside. Shows we were driving out there and it frames the photo nicely.

 The 17mm was perfect for this shot at 1/1000th sec f6.3 iso 200

1 comment:

  1. I really like this perspective! It places the viewer right in the seat with you as a fellow observer. Great effect Brook!
    I love the on-board videos on youtube. In particular the stuff on the RSV motorsport channel. These are my favourites: http://www.youtube.com/user/RSVmotorsport (max the image and turn up the sound ;)

    ReplyDelete