Sunday, January 16, 2011

Things N Stuff

I've been taking a lot of people pictures lately and I love it. I also really enjoy taking photos of things. I am going to try a bit of that again. Just to start here is a photo I took at Brittannia Mining Museum. If you like taking photos of things, especially rusty old things, here is a place to go. Actually it's a great place to go just to look around. You even get to go for a ride in a mine shaft and learn about life in there. Quite an eye opener. Until they turn off the lights.

 I took this during my transition to digital and had my film camera with me that day. This is a scan from one of the rolls of film. What I am trying to say is, no exposure info. I was just never dedicated to those details enough to write them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment