Monday, January 24, 2011

Out In The Rain

Dar and I went out for a photo day today. As luck would have it, it was pouring rain. We decided to forge ahead and get out there anyhow. The plan was to go to a local car wrecking business and wander through the yard taking photos. We couldn't get permission to go in so no rusty car pictures. We took a very round about route there via a couple camera stores, lunch at a local restaurant, and Mountain View Cemetery. We had just got out of the car at the cemetery when a lady walked by. As she went by Dar said "Nice umbrella" to her. I looked and said "Oh yeah! Photo opportunity!" I didn't actually yell otherwise you might be looking at a blurry shot of an umbrella swinging towards my head. We spent some time wandering in the rain taking photos. Me with my umbrella constantly falling in front of me and my hood covering my eyes.  Here is one of the first photos I came away with. I'll be posting more photos from this day for the next little bit. I hope you will come by and look. 

 Shot with the 50mm 1/500th sec f1.7 iso 100

1 comment:

  1. Great shot! Love that umbrella!!! Especially because it has a little dent in it. It's more real that way.

    ReplyDelete