Saturday, September 25, 2010

Introducing "Fall With Them".

Today I was taking photos of our young friends band at the Surrey Youth Fest. I went right to the front of the stage to get a good vantage point. There was some concern I might end up in the middle of a "Mosh pit". I was quite fine though. These kids were an enthusiastic audience but I have to say they were a lot better than groups of adult audiences I've seen. Photography was more of a challenge here because they don't give these kids the bright lights but spot metering on them I was able, I think to catch their spirit. I enjoyed myself I got a lot of photos and quite a few are pretty good. I'm going to show some off for the next while. So here is Graham playing his heart out. 

Shot with the 50mm at 1/640th sec f1.7 iso 400

No comments:

Post a Comment