Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Roses

So you're thinking "Brook there you go with the past their prime flowers again". These Particular ones I was happy to see though. There are several rose bushes around the yard and My Mom loved them all but I think these 2 were her favourites. They were about 5' tall and quite bushy. She always cared for them and when she couldn't anymore someone else would take over the task. A couple of years ago there was a severe winter and I was sad to hear they had been killed off. The stumps had been there since and no one had gotten around to dig them up yet. While wandering around taking pictures the other day they caught my eye and I thought someone must have replanted. I found out it was actually the original rose plants. They came back. Isn't that nice?  

No comments:

Post a Comment