Monday, June 21, 2010

The Path at Lighthouse

I made this some years ago now. I had been holding off putting it up here mainly because most people who come here have seen it. I've made lots of prints of it, even sold a one or two. Made prints from 4x6 to 11x17 inch. I never tire of it myself.

Here's something. Go to the next page to read a little fact about this photo. 



This picture is a scan from film. I shot this with an old Hasselblad that has seen more of the world than I have. Then again, that might not be saying a lot. Anyhow, high res scans from this camera are some of the few photo's I rarely feel need sharpening. Amazing from a camera that rattles when you shake it. That isn't what I brought you here for though. Hassleblad is a square 6x6 format. I cropped the picture to fit 8x10 and when I did I thought it looked better.  I don't think I have ever shown it to anyone square. So here it is.





 What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment