Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Fairy in the Moonlight

Talking to Jenn about the photo's I've been taking I was telling her I had to think of things to Photograph. She said "Why don't you take a picture of my little fairy?". The idea took a moment to sink in but I started to get an idea. I had forgotten what she looked like, when Jenn brought her out I knew I had been thinking along the right lines all along.

Just one flash again. High and to the left behind her with a DIY snoot on the flash. Set the rock on black paper and hung some black cloth behind her. Shot at 1/125 f5.6. This didn't take very long to do at all and was fun.

2 comments:

  1. Breathtaking!

    Makes me think of A.I for some reason - probably because he was looking for the Blue Fairy.

    And I love that movie. So this is a very nice trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. I hadn't made that connection. It is a great movie.

    ReplyDelete