Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Looked and I Saw......

Today I went for the abstract. 
It was raining out today and I noticed the drops on the window of the van. I sat inside the van with the macro lens on the camera. I had it set to manual focus and in as close as possible. I moved the camera slightly back and forth to bring the drops into focus. Of course it was constantly changing, drops would change shape or one would run through the camera view as I was taking the picture. I took quite a few. They would jump in and out of focus with the slightest movement. After culling out the mistakes I ended up with a few keepers and this was my favourite.
With this I was just looking through the lens and taking a picture as I saw something. It was a somewhat different and interesting way of doing it..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment