Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting Down to the Wire

It's 11:30 at night. Got to get that photo in today. Wanted to be sure I did something new as this is only my second post! I had been thinking about posting a photo of the Rhododendrons out front or of my guitar (just starting to learn so no gigs planned yet). I was going to post the Rhodo's today and maybe the guitar tomorrow. I was messing with some photo's of the guitar and something clicked (oh, hm could that have been the camera?) and I pictured flowers on the guitar. Here is what I came up with.
This was done in my kitchen. I used a black cloth on the table and in the background, a backlight in an umbrella beside the table and my hotshoe flash off to the left with a real long home made snoot pointing at the flowers. In other words a jury rigged little studio. You do what you can with what you have, right? It was fun even though it probably took a lot longer than it should have. 
Right, I had better get this posted. Almost midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment