Monday, February 10, 2014

Get Out There!

You know what I like? I like a day where I am feeling restless. A day where I really want to get out but not sure where I want to go or what I want to do but I know I have to get out. I pack up the camera gear put on my jacket and go out the door. I end up downtown still kind of wondering where I am going with this day. That's not necessarily the part I like. The Part I like is I am wandering without any real goal and BOOM! I come across the Vancouver Taiko Society performing. Now I have a reason to be out there.

 















I am still in a black and white phase however while I was shooting I wondered if these might be better in colour. Once on the computer though I knew they were staying monochrome. This last one shows off the colour of their uniforms.

 

 Did you get the BOOM? 


No comments:

Post a Comment