Monday, May 16, 2011

My Favourite Of The Day

I took a little longer to put a post up than I had hoped. There were some unforseen circumstances that a week or so ago would have had me in a panic. Now I can do this on a looser schedule it's not so bad. Dar and I went to photograph Eagles today. Unfortunately we couldn't get in to the location... which happens to be a landfill site. No worries, we made an appointment to go next week. The other place we went to was Steveston. We enjoyed a nice seafood lunch at a local eatery and then carried on performing with the cameras. It was pretty easy. There's no end of buildings, boats, cars, riverside views. It was a good day. 
Towards the end of the day Dar asked which was my favourite photo. I told her I just didn't know yet, I didn't tell her she just gave me a subject for a post. 
Interesting my favourites would be of her. When we first drove by the red brick wall Dar pointed it out saying what a great backdrop for portraits it would make. A while later we happened to be walking by it and decided we should try some shots in front of it. This was my favourite. My other favourite happened to be here as well. I'm going to save it for another day though. 


I used the venerable 50mm 1/1600th sec at f1.7 iso 100.

1 comment:

  1. HHAAHAHAAA...I think I was on the verge of a goofy face there....Thanks Brook. It's a good photo of me...a rare thing.

    ReplyDelete