Monday, May 9, 2011

Finally....

I did it. I didn't realize and almost missed it but I checked yesterday and I started this blog 09/May/2010. I have reached my goal of posting a photo a day for a year. It was a great experience for me. My original reason for doing this was to get myself inspired to do my photography. It did that and more. I learned a lot if just by virtue of having to think about how to complete the projects. So what now? I am going to try something different, I am going to post about twice a week (thinking Wed and Sat) I am still up in the air about what exactly to do so look for it starting Saturday. It'll be a surprise. Thanks for following and looking and all the comments. It's been fun for me and I look forward to making future posts.


 Taken with the 50mm (as the final one had to be) 1/125th sec f10 iso 100. 2 flash through umbrella behind and on either side, one flash high and to the right using the Lumiquest Softbox III. I am holding my Maxxum 7 film camera. Did I tell you that was the best camera I ever owned....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brook! Your blog has been a personal favourite of mine and I believe a very worthwhile contribution to photography. Well done. I am definitely looking forward to your continuing efforts in this, your second year.

    ReplyDelete