Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Sad Sunny Day

Today we spread my aunts ashes. Needless to say it was a sad day in many respects but as is tyical for my family it was very informal and a nice get together for family. We also toured around the area which is a must when coming to Seaside. Today we were North of Seaside visiting a few places including the Peter Iredale.This little girl was loving stepping in the water with her boots and for a few moments was fascinated by this metal shaft sticking out of the sand. I got permission from Mom to take some photo's and started clicking away. She heard my camera going and turned and posed with a big smile. This photo was just a little before she noticed me. She was such a little sweet heart who became quite unhappy when Mom had to take her from a wave that came in a little close.  

I expect I'll be posting photo's for a bit from this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment