Thursday, April 21, 2011

Inspiration!

It was such a lovely spring day today. The sun was out, big puffy white clouds in the sky, flowers blooming like crazy. Especially Daffodils. They're every where you look. I was so inspired I got out the camera and went straight to the studio with some Daffodils. I love getting an idea and having the time and space to work with it. I guess I should have been outside running around taking photo's but here I had complete control and I have always enjoyed the look of flowers with a black background. I came out with this photo and one other I really enjoyed. I Think I'll show that one off another time. 

Here is the 100mm shot 1/125th sec at f14 iso 100. Flash through an umbrella high and to the right, another one through a Lumiquest Softbox III at full power high, behind, and to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment