Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All That Glitters?

Walk downtown in the evening and you see all the pretty lights, the neon signs. It is somewhat of an illusion. The lights hide the rust, the age. When you go during the day you can see all that showing through. I'm sure this type of photography isn't what the city fathers would want in the tourist books or what ever. I think though street photography can be interesting and done right will show the character of a city. I have been thinking about this more and I think I'd like to do more walk abouts downtown and learn more about street photography. Dar! Day trip! 
I love black and white. I have mentioned before I shoot digital colour and convert. I would like to get a software package that emulates black and white film emulsions. I'll have to look into that.

I've been doing my posts from work the past couple days and keep forgetting my exposure info is on the computer at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment