Here is a pre digital photo. I took it on 120 roll film and was pretty pleased with what I got. It was a nice slide. I didn't have a scanner at the time so I took it in to have it professionally scanned. I then proceeded to forget that for almost a year. Oops. anyhow I went in and got it but when I looked at it on the computer it was awful. The flowers were a couple of yellow blobs. I thought that was it so I put it away until quite a while later I got my own scanner that was film capable. It's not a professional grade scanner but I thought I'd give it a try myself. The flowers looked a lot better. I just couldn't seem to get the colour on the fence right. It kept coming out way too blue. The wood was unpainted and grey. Hmmm grey I thought. So, I layered it made the top layer b & W, masked the flowers so the bottom (colour) layer showed, et voila!
I shot this with the Hasselblad using the 150mm lens on. exposure not recorded.