Saturday, October 23, 2010

This weekend I have been at the West Coast Women's Show helping out with photography at the booth for Westcoast Piercing & Ink Den. They do both piercings and tattoos at the show. I've been taking photo's of the procedures and the final results. It's been a great experience and I've met some really nice people. Here is Whitney (left) and Chase (right). They both had piercings done today. Whitney had hers done earlier and was there to give Chase support. Both had been quite nervous getting them done but barely flinched. I asked Chase if I could take a picture of her new piercing, she happened to be sitting on Whitney's knee at the time so this is what we got. 

  I was using the 50mm (of course) 1/30th sec f5.6 iso 200. I hand held my flash with the Lumiquest Softbox III angled up to a low white ceiling. The girls had been helping out at a cosmetic contact lens booth hence the unusually coloured eyes. Chase's are actually smiley faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment