Saturday, September 11, 2010

How About Just A Few More

Just Thought I'd show a few more before moving on. I was very happy with the photo's I took at this concert. I look forward to doing this kind of thing again. 
I used this photo on Facebook asking people to come over and see my blog. I shall take this opportunity to show it here. I took this one of Nicolas Hernandez during sound check. It was interesting trying to get the exposure just right. The camera meter kept wanting to overexpose blowing out the bright side. I tried a few different ways around it, I can't remember what I did here but it worked.

Used the 100mm set to 1/60th sec at f9  the iso was 100

Follow the jump for some more. 



I will just show the photo's with no commentary








I do have to admit the one above of Mr Leon is one of my favourites of the evening.


Thanks for looking. I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment