Monday, August 2, 2010

Monster Date Behind the Scenes

Yesterday I showed you some photo's of the characters in the short film Monster Date which was shot yesterday. I spent the day with the make up artists and film crew taking pictures through the whole process. I really admire the long hours and hard work they did to create these characters. As you can see from the previous days pictures the results are fantastic. I'd like to share with you some of the background photo's I got to take. 

This is Key Make Up Artist Susan checking her work on the zombie character. 

More pictures if you will follow the jump.





I won't make any comments for the pictures, they are fine on their own. 

















Tomorrow I had better get out there and get some new photo's. Back to one a day I think ha ha....this is a lot of work.

2 comments: