Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Here's Me

Okay going a bit out on a limb here. I haven't been very happy with pictures of me so I decided to try and do it myself. So I spent hours and hours and hours trying to get the lights just right. Heck I even put on a shirt and tie. When I finally thought I got it I took it to the computer and spent hours and hours and hours tweaking, and blurring and sharpening and adjusting. I finally got to something I can live with. I shouldn't just say I can live with it, I kind of like it. This was my picture project of the day. I like picture projects I think I should do more.


I used a flash shooting through an umbrella placed above the camera with a small flash to the left of me and another to the right. I know I said in the past I favour one flash but sometimes you just have to adjust. I think I got my exercise for the day walking back and forth to the camera. In the end it was worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment