Saturday, December 10, 2022

Mary's Light

Classy, with a good mix of whimsical is how I would describe Mary. 

Mary was a lover of plants and would work on the garden, any garden especially if the sun was shining. She was a worldly person and from what stories I heard her tell she led a full and interesting life. Mary never lost the ability to be suprised at people though and was always interested in what they had to say. If you knew Mary you knew about her love for music. She would take every opportunity to get up and dance when we went out. Mary had great taste in clothes and always looked stylish on the dance floor. 

This is the Mary I knew and I know it's but a small part of her. She was a sun-worshipper and the last couple of times I saw Mary she was lounging outside on sunny days, eyes closed and a satisfied look.

I do miss her. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful words Brook, this is how I remember Mary as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful words Brook, This how I remember Mary.......Geoff

    ReplyDelete