Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Best Camera

You Probably know the answer to the that. The best camera is the one you have with you. That sentiment has been around for a while. It makes sense so why not. I don't use the camera in my phone much. I think what holds me back a bit is I still strive for the end result to be a print. 4x6 prints from my camera phone is about as big as I would like to go. A lot of photos in this age never make it to print and are never intended to. I have seen a lot of photos on the internet that I really like. They get shared and that's what's important I guess. 
I went for a ride on my bicycle the other day. I stopped by Fleetwood Park to see what flowers were out, see if a trip with my camera would be in order. There weren't a lot but some. I had my phone with me and thought while I was there I might as well try some photos with it. 

 
 Of course I couldn't leave well enough alone, the Lily was washed out in the the file so I fiddled a bit with it to bring out the detail in the flower. I also cropped a bit. You can't do much cropping the files are so small. I think I will stick to my regular camera but maybe I should pay a little more attention to the one I have with me all the time. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment