Monday, August 1, 2011

The Angle

At the museum in Falkland there is a building mostly empty with bare wood on the interior. I always think of the expression "If these walls could talk" when I am in a room like this. I walked in and turned around. I enjoyed the soft light on the bare wood. I backed up and started taking photos of the room. I moved forward and kept taking photos until I found myself back at the door. I looked down and saw this. I especially liked all the lines going in different directions but seeming to come together.

I shot this with the 17mm 1/15th sec f3.5 iso 100

Yes they have a museum and although small it is interesting. They have a Colt revolver found in the Salmon River, possibly tossed in there by Billy Miner. I will be posting some more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment