Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Fun With Nails.

Yesterday we were sitting at work admiring Lindsay's nail polish. She explained how she got the crackled effect with the polish. Steve said "Brook should photograph them". The light went on for me. I asked Lindsay if she was game and she said sure. So this morning we sat down and tried out some ideas. I got a few I liked and I may post a couple more. It was about the nails today though and this one was that matched the theme best. 

I used the 50mm at 1/80th f4 iso 100. The flash was wireless above the camera shot through the Lumiquest Soft Box III

1 comment:

  1. That looks great, Brook (and Lindsay). I confess that I couldn't really see them on that little camera screen (old eyes, I guess), but the whole fun feel of the photo is great!

    ReplyDelete