Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Have A New Camera!

Its my phone. My previous phone had one but it just wasn't really good for anything beyond maybe Facebook snaps. This new one is 5 megapixel which is still pretty small by today's standards but they are more useable. I took a few while out today with Dar on a short photo walk. We've been to this spot before, New Brighton Park. It's a pretty good spot for a view of the North Shore Mountains. 

Don't worry, I'm not going to stop using my real cameras. Photo's from my phone may show up sometimes though.

2 comments:

  1. You still should've got an iPhone so we could be twins!!! You downloaded the 50 million versions of Angry Birds yet? I should probably remove them before I start school. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded one version of Angry Birds. Oh sorry, have to go, just made level 11... Might have to make this blog a post every 2 days.

    ReplyDelete