Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Graceful Landing

I walked up a hill and was a fair distance from the nest. She was still not happy about me being there. She talked a lot, took off and flew some circles. She came back and talked a lot more at me. I guess as long as she could see me. I decided I had my shot and I should leave her alone.

Didn't note the exposure here. There is something wrong with the uploading tonight and I am not sure if the previous one I tried was posted. I wasn't happy with the photo once I saw it on the post anyhow so if it shows up I am taking it down.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you captured the perfect moment. Looks like she is spreading out her wings and protecting the next. Awesome. ... Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular shot of that Osprey Brook, we done...

    ReplyDelete