Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What To Do With That Background

I have always liked motorcycles. I have owned several over the years. My Dad had one and would take my Mom on it. I took her for rides too.  I haven't ridden for a long time though. A few years ago just for the heck of it I went to a motorcycle show. There were a lot of real nice looking bikes there, made me yearn for years past. *sigh* . Of course I took the camera. One thing I noticed is at a show like this it can be tough to keep the background from being distracting. I darkened, softened, moved in closer, things like that. Here was a different idea. I kept the background there but used a filter to abstract it.It kept the people in the background, made it a little artistic, but also kept the motorcycle as the center of attention. It was fun!

 Another unrecorded exposure oops. 

1 comment:

  1. What a very cool effect / result! You've done an excellent job of causing exclusive focus on the main subject, and the background, the people, are more like wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete