Sunday, March 6, 2011

Opposites Attract

Dar and I were taking photos along the street and right about where yesterdays muscle machine was there was this building. She took some photos of the building and I took some photos of the same building. We went along our way and took photos of other things not necessarily the same. Some time later I was showing Dar some photos on camera. When she saw this she said "Wait a minute!".... Or maybe it was, Dar was showing me some photos on her camera when ..... Anyhow, here is what I took... 

  To look at Dar's photo hold up a mirror and click here.

The 50mm  1/80th f5 iso 100

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great how shooting with a prime lens forces the photographer to change position to frame the shot; not by zooming the focal length. You are an integral part of the composition.

    ReplyDelete