Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sushi Was A No Go

Tonight I went for sushi at my favourite little local place with the intention of also taking some photos of my dinner. I got permission so when dinner came I seriously went to work trying to get a photo. I came home with nothing to show. That hasn't happened to me in a long time. Oh well it still tasted good. 
In the meantime here is a photo of a little fellow used to hang around our work. He is (was actually) a Siamese Fighting Fish. I can't remember his name but he actually had 2, a boy name and a girl name because their was some debate over his gender. He was the second of two fish that were kept there. They both didn't last long most likely because they got too much love and care. One day I brought out the camera gear and tried out some photos. After a few experiments I got what I wanted and think it showed him off rather well.

The lens was the 100mm macro 1/125th sec f8 iso 100. I held the flash with the Lumiquest SoftboxIII Pro directly over the tank, a piece of white paper laid in front of the tank and a white piece of paper as a backdrop, at the back of the tank.  

No comments:

Post a Comment