Thursday, December 9, 2010

True Friends

I mentioned a few days ago Dar and I went to the police stables in Stanley Park. We met up with Darcy and started talking about the horses and photography. Originally we had planned to wander the park a bit too but ended up staying at the stables. Darcy was kind enough to let us shoot photos of her and Titus while we talked. I was struggling with the light then which was deceptively dim. Even so I was able to get some shots I quite liked. Titus became quite curious about me and my camera as I clicked away. He kept getting closer and closer until he was pushing me with his nose. It was quite funny.

 I used the 24-85 at 28mm f4.5 with a shutter speed of 1/15th sec. Too slow to shoot a young fellow who likes to move about. I think I might show another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment