Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Ties That Bind (addendum)

Tonight I will be out to the wee hours of the morning so I thought I had better get my blog out early today. I was looking for something from previous times when I came across today's photo and I thought it would tie in (get it?) with yesterdays real well. Can you see the symbolism here? Yesterday the rope was loose, not holding anything together left to wander aimlessly. Today the rope is binding, the tie that keeps the two logs together. The order is better too, right? Better to end with the rope tying the logs together than laying loose and allowing them to fall apart.

Don't worry, no plans to go all philosophical with this blog, but you never know, if an idea catches my eye, I might just run with it. After all, it's my blog and I will do what I want.... unless of course someone tells me not to...
Shot at 1/1000 sec f5.6, focal length 75mm iso 400. Simply cropped and the lighting adjusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment